The Anatomy of An Attack – an inside story of one of the biggest hacks in Asia, and how you can supercharge your IR strategy with an AI-Automated XDR
Data breach incidents are costly, and not just financially. The time cybersecurity teams take from the breach to containment is critical. As cyber attacks increase in volume and velocity, the security operations centre handling incident response is the nexus for this challenge. A well-honed incident response operation—that combined EPP+EDR—can deliver an impressive return on investment.
In partnership with Singapore Business Review, SentinelOne is hosting a 60-minute webinar The Anatomy of An Attack – an inside story of one of the biggest hacks in Asia, and how you can supercharge your IR strategy with an AI-Automated XDR to understand how your cybersecurity team can shrink the time between detecting and handling cyber threats.
Join this virtual event to learn about:
- Why traditional EPP is no longer effective against ransomware
- The importance of automation in the response process
- How to identify and establish key metrics in incident response
- How SentinelOne’s single agent, static AI platform helped a large organization in Singapore to detect, respond and remediate a ransomware attack in record time through a technical live demonstration
Confirmed presenters in this event include:
- Milad Aslaner, Global Security Advocate, SentinelOne
- Kelvin Wee, Director for Security Engineering – APJ, SentinelOne
- Paul Howell, Managing Editor, Singapore Business Review
Join us on 25 May 2021, Tuesday, at 11:00 AM SGT as we dissect how XDR solution can help detect, respond, and remediate a cyber attack.
For more details, contact:
65 3158 1386